WiFi module ESP-12E, his core processor ESP8266 is an ultra-low power consumption - WiFi pass-through module, highly competitive in the industry of packaging size and low power consumption technology, designed for mobile devices and Internet application. User's physical devices can be connected to a wi-fi to carry on the Internet or LAN communications to realize networking.
ESP8266 with various interface, support UART, IIC, PWM, GPIO, ADC, etc., suitable for a variety of things networking applications.
ESP8266 supports three kinds of antenna interface form: board PCB antenna, IPEX interface and stamp hole interface. widely used in smart grid, smart transportation, intelligent furniture, hand held devices, industrial control, etc. PCB antenna and IPEX antenna can be directly used without adding any matching circuit. If design antenna on board, it need esp8266 stamp hole antenna with matching circuit reserved.
1. Support 802.11 B/G/N 2. Support 3 working mode: STA/AP/STA+AP
3. Working as TCP/UPD server supports up to five (5) connections.
4. Support various Socket AT Command
5. Support UART/GPIO data communication interface
6. Support Smart Link with intelligent networking
7. Support remote firmware upgrade(OTA)
8. Built-in 32 Bytes MCU can be used as the application processor
9. Ultra low energy consumption, suitable for battery powered applications
10. 3.3V DC power supplier
Serial CH340 to wi-fi; Industrial DTU Transmission; Wi-fi remote monitor/control; Toys field; LED color control; Fire, security intelligent integration management; Smart card terminals, wireless POS machine, wi-fi camera, handheld devices, etc.