• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community
About product and suppliers:
        Q: Is the bathtub drain suppose to be sealed or does it just slide into the iron drain pipe?
A: That is a little bit of a quandary . I known the type you 're talking of . Barring using a hammer drilling creation the space you need the solely other choice I can think of is to see if your local plumbing supply store has a draining assembly that will fit inside of the PVC . I think I remember seeing something like that at Lowe 's . You may be required buying a reducer sleeve as well . Good Luck . http : //www.oatey.com/shower_drains/lit/O ... 

Q: What is a condensate drain pipe?
A: It is situate at the pan beneath the evaporator coil and later drains to outside the home or a collecting system such as a pumping or sewage . 

Q: Question about drain pipe assembly?
A: Yes they make adaptors , it is called a MIP ( males iron piping ) X Slip Joint , you are able pick this up cheap from house depot . The 1 1/4 '' tail piece from the trapping is assumed to slide into the slip joint adaptor was later just tighten up snug ( not too tight or it will break ) . Make convinced you put a small dope on the Iron Pipe threads .