WPC eco- flooring ’ s main feature: 1) 140*25 mm 2) 100% recyclable; 3) Easy-to-install, cuts, fastens, and paints easily, less maintenace, more life; 4) Waterproof; no toxic leach into the soil; 5) Slip resistance in the web or dry; 6) Natural color and beatiful finishing. Bland name Rucca Item name Eco-flooring Model F01 Size 140*25mm Material a mix of wood flour and poly ethylene with the addition of certain additives Thickness 25mm Color Gold, Mahogany, Teak, Cedar, Red , classic grey, black Minimum order 500 sqaure meters Package Standard carton Water absorption Less than 1% Flame- retardant level Level B Payment term 30%T/T in advance,remainder 70% paid before shipment Delivery period Within 30 days Remark The color and the size can be changed according to your request Application Indoor ,bathroom,kitchen and so on 1) Dimensional stability, longevity 2) Resistance to rot and crack 3) Stable over a wide temperature range, weather-resistant 4) Moisture resistant, low flame spread 5) High impact resistant Features 6) Outstanding screw and nail retention 7) Environmentally friendly, recyclable 8) Broad range of finished and appearance 9) Easily produced and easily fabricated 10) Contains no toxic chemicals or preservatives
we can negotiate on the details of cost and operation. WPC products has no maintenace cost, they are no need for painting and other special maintenance. Production lead time is largely based on order quantity.
(2) Stamping holes are on the scaffolding plank to resist skidding for workers. (3) The galvanized surface makes scaffolding plank more stronger in moist environment. or it is 3-4weeks if the goods are not in stock, it is according to quantity.
We will offer our own brand HANJOIN® in building materials, and OEM Service will also be provided if required. Your inquiries will be replied in time, high attention and excellent service also could be provided. Q :What is the advantage of your products9 A :Our products have the best quality and reasonable price.
Once you choose WPC decking,you can enjoy years of trouble-free service such advanced wood plastic composite delivers. For many years, we have been committed to the adoption of scientific management and overall training of the personnel. You can rest assured that we can deliver you top products at the most reasonable prices.
1,104 best price outdoor decking products are offered for sale by suppliers on Alibaba.com, of which engineered flooring accounts for 4%, wood flooring accounts for 1%, and skate board accounts for 1%.
A wide variety of best price outdoor decking options are available to you, such as cross categories consolidation, total solution for projects, and 3d model design. You can also choose from brushed, wood-plastic composite flooring, and engineered wood flooring best price outdoor decking, as well as from pvc, bamboo best price outdoor decking, and whether best price outdoor decking is 3 years, more than 5 years, or 1 year.
There are 306 suppliers who sells best price outdoor decking on Alibaba.com, mainly located in Asia. The top countries of suppliers are Vietnam, China, and Vietnam, from which the percentage of best price outdoor decking supply is 3%, 94%, and 3% respectively.