6566 products found for

defoamer chemical

Q1: What is the delivery time9 A1: instock supply, booked product delivery time is 5-7 days after 30% payment. And also we can do the lab test for the new product. Q5: Are you qualified industry9 A5: All of the drilling fluid additive pass the Quality Management System Certificate.

2. By Air, by Sea or by Rail for batch goods, for FCL. 3. Delivery Times: 1-7 working days for samples; 5-20 working days for batch goods. 1,TT/T 30% advance payment, then the rest 70% payment against the copy of B/L.

This product has good anti-foam effect, can reduce the amount of bubble’s generation in lubricating oil . This product has poor defoaming persistence in acidic medium, it has sensitive requirements for the addition method which has important effect on outgassing. If you need the samples,we can send free sample to you, you only need to pay for the freight when it arrive( Freight collect ).

Go to PageGo
About products and suppliers:
Alibaba.com offers 6566 defoamer chemical products. About 36% % of these are paper chemicals, 30%% are petroleum additives, and 26%% are surfactants. 

A wide variety of defoamer chemical  options are available to you,  You can also choose from coating auxiliary agents, surfactants and petroleum additives defoamer chemical,

There are 4983 defoamer chemical suppliers, mainly located in Asia. , and