Also known as porto power, a porta power tool is a piece of handy mechanic equipment used in mechanical, laminating, and painting workshops with different purposes that can go from dent-removal of vehicles, bodywork repair, road rescue, and a hydraulic tool to push, to separating, lifting or hoisting tasks. Also used for traction. However, porta powers don’t have to be a professional-only tool. Experienced handymen and road lovers often look for small porta powers and mini porta powers so they can handle smaller repairs by themselves. As a business, it is important to be able to offer sturdy porta powers for sale, but also to keep customers informed of how to use them safely. Here are some important rules of porta power use:
- The piston should never be overextended to ensure that the bolt does not come out of the top of the piston.
- The dust cap should always be inserted when the coupling valves are disconnected, preventing oil lines to get dirt inside them.
- Heavy items should never be dropped on the hose, nor should the hose be twisted.
- To keep good maintenance and performance of the tools, porta powers should never be left near heat or extreme temperatures.
- The hose should always have enough room available to prevent any damage.
- If the load is not centered on the piston lock, it should be pumped carefully. If too much pressure needs to be applied to pump the piston, it is advised to stop and make the necessary adjustments so the load is more toward the center. This should reduce the effort required.
Explore some of the best porta powers sets and spare tools like porta power rams on Alibaba.com. From 10 ton hydraulic porta powers to 100 ton porta powers and a variety of differently powered porta powers such as electric porta powers and hydraulic porta powers.
Haven't found the right supplier yet ? Let matching verified suppliers find you.
Get Quotation NowFREE
Request for Quotation