7156 products found for

fence panel machine

4. The welding wire diameter is able to be made to orders. 5. The machine line automatic degree can be according to request. For the economical type, line wire and cross wire are pre strengthened and cut to length.

2.Electrical and electronic synchronous control technique, both welding time and separate-control welding is composed of digital and integrated electric circuit. Assigned technician to provide equipment installation, operation, ancillary facilities, production, repair, maintenance services and answer the relevant questions. 2.Training operation and maintenance personnel: our company will provide training of the operation and maintenance personnel according to customer’s requirement.

You can arrive at Jinan airport by air, we will pick you up at Jinan airport. Generally, 30% as deposit and the rest 70% should be paid before delivery. Meanwhile we can provide customers a complete set of technology and solution for all producing flow.

Introduction: No-molding colorful art fence is made of cement and river sand etc. Adornment effect is better than that of wrought iron. 3. Low cost: sand and cement is main material, the cost of materials is only one-third of iron.

Go to PageGo
About products and suppliers:
Alibaba.com offers 7156 fence panel machine products. About 25% % of these are wire mesh making machines, 11%% are board making machinery, and 7%% are fencing, trellis & gates. 



There are 7156 fence panel machine suppliers, mainly located in Asia. , and