1921 products found for

fish silage

.Material: 100% natural & fresh pineapple, stem, skin, pulp and residues Make step 1: Smash and broken Make step 2: Keep in clean stored place collection mass for natural ferment and must using plastic heavy, cloth seal cover (do not open) after 14-21 days for natural ferment. Make step 3: After ferment and high press humidity out and down max 30% -45% stand-by Make step 4: Packing Mix pineapple shell and Silage 50%/50% 100% of pineapple silage Pineapple shell 100% Payment - T/T, L/C, Western Union (T/T 30% for deposit, the rest 70% L/C at sight or T/T on shipment)

Go to PageGo
About products and suppliers:

Give your farm or business a new productivity power with amazingly advanced fish silage available on Alibaba.com. The fish silage come with enticing discounts and progressive inventions and technologies that incorporate all desired attributes. To this effect, they make feed production processes easy and highly efficient according to your needs. Manufactured from durable and strong materials, the fish silage offer you a long lifespan and consistent top-quality performance over a long period.

The remarkable fish silage have a broad variety of models and designs that consider different individual and collective needs. Their high-grade performance is assured by enlisting renowned fish silage suppliers and distributors on Alibaba.com. Their designs and development incorporate cost-saving mechanisms by ensuring that they remain efficient and effective even at low-electric power consumption. Make use of the various fish silage models and sizes by selecting the ones that align with your requirements.

Because of their low acquisition costs, the fish silage provide maximum value for money. This is further supplemented by their low operating costs, including readily available spares and affordable cost of repairs. The fish silage are also easy to operate and maintain in their optimal operating conditions. All fish silage manufacturers and sellers on this site supply them along with their user guidelines to guide you in getting the best out of them while maintaining safety.

Decide today and buy the right machine for your farm or business. Maximize on these irresistible fish silage on Alibaba.com and enjoy quality. You may request customized products with regard to logos and prints. Look for suitable fish silage on the site and move your productivity to the next level.