23371 products found for

polishing machine marble

5) We can offer our clients good after sale service and professional technical assistance. 3. Western Union , MoneyGram : 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping. 4. Paypal : 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping, and customer pay 5% bank fees.

No matter what delivery way ,depending on your actual requirements. Proforma invoice offered to double confirm the order for both-side records. Goods arrive at local port or warehouse, depending on contracted term.

Model BV-R600 BV-R800 BV-R1200 BV-R1500 Motor power 5.5kw 7.5kw 11kw 11kw R.P. Model BV-T1800 BV-T2800 Motor power 7KW 15KW Total power 2*7KW 2*15KW R.P. M 1400 1400 Net volume 1750L 2750L Dimension L*W*H 3500*1300 *1200(mm) 3300*1830 *1740(mm) Weight 2800 4000 Max processing size 60*60cm 90*60cm Triangle abrasive chips: MC-SCT 30X30mm

Go to PageGo
About products and suppliers:
Do you plan to buy the most powerful and steady. polishing machine marble  for different stone fabrication works or other activities involving stones? Here you go with the finest types of. polishing machine marble that ensure optimal performance and enhanced longevity. Alibaba.com is the ultimate destination for the most reliable and durable. polishing machine marble.  owing to the immense product line. 
polishing machine marble are essential for performing tasks such cutting stones, shaping stones, grinding, engraving, polishing, and many other distinct stone fabricating works. To meet the demands of such tasks,  the. polishing machine marble are created to be durable and heavy-duty and their out is impeccable. Irrespective of whether you want to use these. polishing machine marble in your factory, workshop, or commercial store, they carry out their functions diligently and in the most convincing way.
polishing machine marble at Alibaba.com are offered by the leading manufacturers and wholesalers who leave no room for errors and doubts. The quality is guaranteed with verified certifications and all the necessary standard measures put in place. These. polishing machine marble come in different models, capacities, power consumption, and working speed. Starting from stone cutting machine to plane engraving machine and edge polishing machines, you get all kinds of. polishing machine marble from reliable sellers.

These machines come with specific warranties and ISO 9001, 14001, or CE certificates and are either semi or automatic. Explore the various. polishing machine marble found at Alibaba.com and buy these superior powerhouses to enhance your stonework service delivery.