• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community
About product and suppliers:
        Q: How do you repair cast iron pipe?
A: If this link below will not fix your problem you will be required professional help . plumber or Porta John  product below is feasible to to establish at Home Depot or Lowe 's 

Q: What kind of pvc will fit into a 1-1/2inx2ft pvc pipe?
A: I happens to is operating in the plumbing dep . at lowes and the piece you 're 're looking for 's called a bushing . the actual issues in what 's you adaptation to ?