Min. Order
Price
Supplier Country/Region

All Countries & Regions

Tiger Stone Machine

(2172 products available)

5. Payment: 1. T/T : in advance or 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping. 3. Western Union , MoneyGram : 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping. 4. Paypal : 30% payment in advance and the rest 70% before shipping,and customer pay 5% bank fees.

automatic brick road paver could pave different size blocks/bricks from automatic leveling the road and automatic paving the road. automatic brick road paver is a 3-6 meter wide machine that is capable of laying 300-1000 square meters of road a day. There is a quiet electric motor that moves the machine along a bed of sand creating consistent results with a simply operated paver.

2. The ATC system: vertical-type ATC system makes the whole process from the hole, cutting, shaping and polishing to a variety of milling processes go, the full realization of a high degree of automation. 3. The tool and abrasive: with a large number of imported and domestic variety of tool and abrasive and shapes, and a variety of processing requirements. We are on exhibition After finish, the machine shipping Certificate about our stone bullnose machine: To provide you detailed quotation, we need to confirm the following detailes : 1.what is raw material and what effect you want to do.

Go to PageGo
About products and suppliers:

Cutting through stone isn't easy, and it requires specific tools to do so accurately. Fortunately, finding stone machinery is easy at the Alibaba.com wholesale marketplace. Our store features every style of stone processing tool. So if you need a new tiger stone machine you're bound to come across plenty of options. There are CNC centers, saws and many more tools to cut, shape and grind stone. With our help, you can find the ideal solution for boutique masonry, road construction and everything in between.



Stone machinery varies depending on which materials are being processed. For instance, Alibaba.com is home to a variety of tools for marble cutting. If you need to shape marble for staircases or outdoor terraces, our water jets, servo machines and profiling machines will do the job with minimal waste and maximum precision. The same applies to granite. Granite is a tough material to cut, but the task is easy with granite bridge saws and slab cutting centers. Choose saws to cut variable shapes, or opt for machines that cut high volumes of uniform pieces. Whatever the challenge, there's a stone cutting device for you. So if you need to replace a tiger stone machine, that shouldn't be a problem.



When choosing a tiger stone machine be sure to take advantage of our detailed listings. When selecting a bridge saw, factor in production rates, power ratings, and automation settings. All of these features are listed and you can filter or search to find exactly what you need. Whatever stone machinery is required, our wholesale marketplace is the place to look. Alongside bridge saws and jet cutters, you'll find sprayers, sifters, chamfering machines, sintering machines, and even engravers. With so much choice, you can easily put together a collection of stone machinery for any production task.