Min. Order
Price
Supplier Country/Region

Suggestions

All Countries & Regions

6306 products found for

upvc welding machine

machine frame,electric controlling tank and material support etc,There are fixing machine,pressing machine and heating machine etc. Payment: Telex Transfer (T/T), 30% be Paid as deposit, and the rest 70% is paid before delivery the machine. F. Guarantee period: 1 year from the date of customer receiving the machines.

PVC win-door Machinery - Name:Three-head Welding Machine Item:HJ02-3500.3/3.A Description: Used for welding PVC door-window PLC control, pneumatic drive, simple operation, stable capability. Three heads can work individually, simultaneously or Assembled with B to make up six-head welding machine or 3+2 five-head welding machine. Nation patent technology: many corners one-pass make-up and melt spacing, high-precision welding Power supply 220V 50Hz Air pressure 0.5-0.8 Mpa Input power 3.5kw Process range 300~1800 mm OutsideDimension 4300*870*1600mm Weight 1200kg

7. The right machine head can be used for mullion and across welding. 4. WONDEC COMPANY have an experienced worker team, with serious working attitude. 5. WONDEC COMPANY always seriously test each machine after be finished, before storage.

Go to PageGo
About products and suppliers:

Furnish your doors and windows business with innovative upvc welding machine available at Alibaba.com with captivating promo deals. The upvc welding machine boast of cutting-edge innovations that make door and window production an extremely easy task to execute. The upvc welding machine come in a vast collection that takes consideration of different people’s needs. Therefore, you will find the most appropriate fit whether for personal or business uses.

The upvc welding machine are made from robust materials and striking designs that make them durable and increase their efficiency. The processing lines include the leading and credible upvc welding machine wholesalers and suppliers who ensure quality performance consistently. The powerful parts of these upvc welding machine produce impeccable results for utmost efficacy while consuming lower amounts of electric power to let you save on your energy bills. The variety of sizes ensures that you can get the best fit for your space.

All upvc welding machine at Alibaba.com are easy to install and operate. Nonetheless, they come with guidelines that demonstrate how to set them up and run them for top productivity. You may also opt for the services of upvc welding machine installers to get them running efficiently. These upvc welding machine have commendable safety features. They ensure that operators are not exposed to unnecessary injury dangers and that they are comfortable to minimize the effort they exert.

If you want to get the best value for your money by acquiring products of the highest quality, examine various upvc welding machine ranges at Alibaba.com. Settle for the most applicable to your specific requirements. For better profitability in your business, take advantage of offers designed for upvc welding machine wholesalers and suppliers for maximum returns on investment.