• Sourcing Solutions
  • Services & Membership
  • Help & Community
About product and suppliers:
        Q: Wacom tablet USB cable?
A: It is a standards USB to micro USB connecting cable which will be made available from any electrical/computer store or even greater supermarketplace . Take the Bamboo with you if you wish to guarantee you 're getting the rights one . 

Q: I am looking for a USB to dual USB Cable?
A: A USB cable is a cable utilized for various attachments on your computer .   Some headsets have USB cables , and if you wish to charge certain MP3 Players , they come with a USB cable to attach them to your computer . Other things have n't got the USB cables , but they do plug in to your USB driving . Such as a Thumb Drive .   A Thumb Drive is a mobile device for storing documents . You can plug it into calculater through the USB port . If you have a newer computer , the USB ports will be in the front ; if you have an elderly computer , like mine , they will be in the back .   USB cables is crucially just cables . Though their port plugins differ . One type of plug-in is a circle with a bent line in it . Another one 's a rectangle that goes out in the sides like a trapezoid . Still others 's just big , squares holes with metal inside to attach to the port .   That was quite much all I are aware of USB cables . I hope it helped ! 

Q: I need a usb cable for my epson printer?
A: Just a standards USB A to B cable , do n't be deceived by the high prices a 2 dollar cable will work as good as a 20 cable , it just is perhaps not as fancy , I have 's using 99cent cables from Computergate for years later everything   Anyway see the connection below that 's the cable you required for your printer , do n't know what happened there though that guy is in HongKong , He ha a good picture though ( scroll down to see it ) ... ...