All categories
Featured selections
Trade Assurance
Buyer Central
Help Center
Get the app
Become a supplier

925 silver diamond ring prices

(9289 products available)

About 925 silver diamond ring prices

925 Ring with diamonds is a loved engagement or wedding ring option. Browse from various 925 sterling silver diamond ring prices at Alibaba.com

Diamond 925 are silver rings with high silver purity. The number 925 on a 925 silver diamond ring, means that the jewelry consists of 92.5 percent silver and the rest of 7.5 percent in other alloys like copper. Inside the ring, there is a 925 mark to prove its high quality. They come in comparatively affordable prices to gold rings but still can wear with style. Silver diamond rings 925 sterling can be worn without burden for people with nickel allergies, and its color blends well regardless of the skin tone.

Among the types of silver, what is a 925 silver

There are various grades of silver and its naming by their purity. The s925 silver ring with diamonds is also called the 925 sterling silver ring with diamond. 999 Silver is fine silver and highly resistant to corrosion, but is rarely worn as it is malleable and soft. 925 engagement ring, earring, brooch, and other accessories are made from less pure silver. 830 silver is Scandinavian Silver and 958 is Britannia silver. Both names originate from national conventions.

What are the considerations in buying s925 ring with diamonds?

It is less common than an authentic diamond to be raised on sterling silver. This is because 925 silver's material is extremely soft is less durable over time. Sometimes the 925 gold ring with diamonds could be an alternative option, with gold coated on sterling silver. Check for a marking or a stamp on the sterling silver 925 ring with diamonds or get the certification of the diamond. Insurance policies also help in case of damage and theft. Silver 925 engagement ring diamond layouts and designs for 925 silver diamond mens ring is recommended to follow that of the lady's.